Friday 8 January 2010

Facebook Follies: Bloggers Unite !!!


Is it me or are 'we' bloggers having a blast over at facebook? I am loving it right now. It is so instantaneous with speed-of-light feedback, sharing and commenting. Mobilizing, photo album sharing in warp-speed - group forming, event planning and inviting - social media at it's fun-wow best. Why don't you join us? You'd be surprised at all the top bloggers who facebook a lot! So, when we're not here....we're here. Start today. Click here to become my friend. Let the Facebook Follies begin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear Canadian cyber-friend.

I am sorry to say it, but I hate Facebook. It gives me a sense of everyman's property, but I know I'm outdated.

My child never misses a chance to inform me of this fact ....

Lots of love

Agneta

Rebecca Corvese said...

Sent you a friend request! I am friends with two or three other bloggers, but I really should reach out to more! The request will be from Rebecca Corvese....

Clay Barham said...

A book called SAVE PEBBLE DROPPERS & PROSPERITY is cited in claysamerica.com, providing reasons for America’s success in a world unable to achieve freedom, prosperity and success, other than dictatorship and special interest elite bennies. It covers psychological foundations for prosperity, and the simple elements of prosperity listed in claysamerica.com. They are great Tea Party justifications for those new to politics. Activate the brakes to Obama’s headlong rush to European Marxism and bigger government. Individualism and freedom is still too strong for the kind of centralizing power-grab we are experiencing today. Claysamerica.com