Friday 8 January 2010

Eat, Pray, Marry?


Her new book is here. Her new book is here! (like the new telephone book kinda feeling....or the Sears Christmas Wish Book feeling x 100) 'Committed' by Elizabeth Gilbert. Buy your very own copy in my little book store. (yes, Liberty Post has a quiet, interesting, cozy bookshop....with Tomato soup wall colour and indigo blue and white Moroccan floor tiles.....when happy readers buy from me, it allows me to continue hiring someone to dust off my keyboard...xo....come on in.....yes, yes...you're welcome to bring in that latte.)

1 comment:

carla rothberg said...

sounds lovely!

i featured this book in one of my holiday gift guides. you might be interested in some of the others i wrote about too.

http://honeyliving.blogspot.com/2009/09/honey-gift-filesall-booked-up.html