Tuesday 3 June 2008

BREAKING NEWS: The Media Did Her In

She was remarkable. Truly. We will remember this time in history for a long, long time. For now, until she becomes President in the future, please don't let this happen. (Because I'm not confident that Obama can win, although I hope he does.) And, with all due respect, I'm going to stop asking permission to speak about U.S. politics and I'm also going to stop admitting that my opinion doesn't really count, because quite frankly, we all know that in reality what happens in American politics happens to the world. Everyone in the world. (Hillary, Don't concede. Don't do it...only if you must. And the numbers will dictate that. Not the media. AP....ooops.)

For the record: AP claimed that she would concede tonight at 11:20am today. Now at 11:30am today, Hillary says NO.

No comments: