'Liberty Post, Just because she's cool. "Girl power" rules!'
I am gobsmacked! (That's not a cool word, but hey, I'm excited). Thank You TT!!! Here's a big Canadian bear hug for you!
Now, this is like the Oscar's...I have to say a speech in front of all of you, my peers and select 5 blogs who 'Make My Day'. Wish I could pick every single one of you. You 'all' make my day. If you look to the right, you will see my 'Blog Tour'...and yes..I visit every one, A-Z, every day.
1. Write a post with the links to 5 blogs that "make your day".
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners they won by commenting on their blogs.
Here goes: (Oh the agony of it all. I hate choosing.) In alphabetical order no less...
1. A Cup of Jo: Because she's the cheekiest, thought-provoking NYC Magazine Editor. And she's got a great eye.
2. Hidden In France: Every day I find visual treasures and inspirational treats! Amour.
3. Made By Girl: Because Jennifer Ramos is our Vegas blogpal who is like a gorgeous rock star. And that's cool.
4. My Marrakesh: Who doesn't adore this blogger? Maryam must be the world's 'most loved' and you all know why!
5. Restyled Home: Linda my Canadian design-soul-sista. Smart. Caring. Creative. Fun. So Talented.
Please know I have a crush on many, many more blogs. Wish the list could be up to 100!
P.S. I did not take this photo, although many people think we Canadians live in igloos. Sorry, I could not find a photo credit, so if there are any Eskimo photographers out there....