Thursday, 21 February 2008

"You Make My Day Award" (Better Than The Oscar's)

Well, maybe that's a stretch. An Oscar would be nice. Here's my good news: I have just received the sweetest award from the oh-so-darling-Florida-based-design-blogger, Topsy Turvy! She gave me this amazing award and wrote:

'Liberty Post, Just because she's cool. "Girl power" rules!'

I am gobsmacked! (That's not a cool word, but hey, I'm excited). Thank You TT!!! Here's a big Canadian bear hug for you!

Now, this is like the Oscar's...I have to say a speech in front of all of you, my peers and select 5 blogs who 'Make My Day'. Wish I could pick every single one of you. You 'all' make my day. If you look to the right, you will see my 'Blog Tour'...and yes..I visit every one, A-Z, every day.
The Rules:
1. Write a post with the links to 5 blogs that "make your day".
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Tell the award winners they won by commenting on their blogs.

Here goes: (Oh the agony of it all. I hate choosing.) In alphabetical order no less...

1. A Cup of Jo: Because she's the cheekiest, thought-provoking NYC Magazine Editor. And she's got a great eye.
2. Hidden In France: Every day I find visual treasures and inspirational treats! Amour.
3. Made By Girl: Because Jennifer Ramos is our Vegas blogpal who is like a gorgeous rock star. And that's cool.
4. My Marrakesh: Who doesn't adore this blogger? Maryam must be the world's 'most loved' and you all know why!
5. Restyled Home: Linda my Canadian design-soul-sista. Smart. Caring. Creative. Fun. So Talented.


Please know I have a crush on many, many more blogs. Wish the list could be up to 100!
P.S. I did not take this photo, although many people think we Canadians live in igloos. Sorry, I could not find a photo credit, so if there are any Eskimo photographers out there....



10 comments:

restyled home said...

Well, I'm gob-smacked too!! Thank you so much for the sweet words about me...I love it here too!!!

Linda
xoxo

Cote de Texas said...

I SAW that on Topsy Turvy, congratulations!!!!!! Isnt' it fun to think someone likes you so much? btw, I did that contest - only guessed one right, Ralph Lauren, no big surprise.

corine @ hidden in france said...

Wow I win an award AND learn a new word. (yep, gobsmacked exists in the dictionary,I checked. Thank you a gazillion. But is it legal to send the award right back to you?

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much! i am so flattered and honored. that is very sweet :)

Villa Anna said...

Congratulations! You truly deserve it :D

corine @ hidden in france said...

You got a double award. I gave it back to you today. Sorry, it could not be helped.

Jennifer Ramos said...

Hey LPE,

So flattered, thanks soo much! I actually LOVE your blog too and its one of my fave so far! I check in on it everyday. : ) Its nice to know people are actually reading my blog, so cool!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com

Topsy Turvy said...

Great acceptance speech! And thanks.
Lana

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Aw, c'mon......you are waaaaay too nice to me. Thank you, thank you. You are awesome!!!!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,AIO交友愛情館,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,色情遊戲,嘟嘟情人色網,一葉情貼圖片區,情色論壇,色情影片,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人貼圖,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,線上遊戲,矽谷麻將,明星3缺一,橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,遊戲區,電玩快打,cs online