Thursday 17 September 2009

Men Are Scared of Vaginas


Hold on. Hold on. I didn't say that. Megan Fox did. But it got me thinking. Perhaps it is true and perhaps they (some men) don't want to admit that and perhaps this is why they (some men) wail rage over us (women) to regain their power. Perhaps it is why this is happening. "Megan Fox has proclaimed herself bisexual, called actors narcissistic douche bags, flat-out lied to the press about a lesbian teen affair and slipped some scathing words about her Transformers director Michael Bay into interviews. So what makes this sexy starlet tick? Rolling Stone’s Erik Hedegaard goes head to head with the star of Diablo Cody’s Jennifer’s Body in the new issue (see this behind the scenes video of the making of the front cover with Mark Seliger) and learns the secret of her bewitching power: “a powerful, confident vagina.”" - Rollingstone Magazine Oh my word. I LMAO (another thing I learned from my 14 year old - laughed my ass off) when I read a comment from some guy who's name is (I'm not joking) 'Boner'. Boner wrote: I’m not scared of vaginas.

1 comment:

Kitty said...

she's super cute, and i like her attitude, but why oh why does rolling stone insist on putting people who are not musicians on the covers constantly?!? what do stephen colbert and megan fox have to do with rock and roll? i'm about to cancel my subscription!