Sunday 9 November 2008

concierge.com





I love finding new exciting websites and you know I'm a 'researcher at heart', so when I found these photographs of Sydney on concierge.com, I did the internet happy dance. (no one saw me) Concierge.com is the premier source of independent travel information online. They publish original travel guides to nearly 200 top destinations, with expert recommendations on hotels, restaurants, attractions, shopping, and nightlife. Their Interests + Ideas section contains great vacation ideas for every type of traveler, from budget to luxury to adventure. They also have easy and effective travel tools, lists of the world's best and hottest hotels, and features from Condé Nast Traveler magazine. Pick your favorite destination. Inspired travel starts here.

No comments: