Thursday 30 October 2008

The Lion, The Switch and The Wardrobe

The Lion: Today I won't be slaying any lions. I'll be doing something far more exciting. I'm going to see my younger daughter's ultrasound! The baby is due Dec 22 or 24th. (those are the 2 dates she has to choose from) I hope to sneak a peak at the 'you know what' to see if I can tell if it's a boy or a girl, then I 'll report back to you with my guess. This is the daughter with Type 1 Diabetes (and insulin pump) so it's a high-risk pregnancy. Anyway, should be a wonderful day.

The Switch: In the meantime, my good friend in Texas, Joni - has a gorgeous feature post on Michael S. Smith that is sure to 'edutain' you. Impressive.

The Wardrobe: Sporty Casual in browns and creams. Scarf. Big faux tortoise sunglasses. Neutral lips and brown eye liner.

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

eeek, how very exciting! I had two babies with diabetes and I must say, they turned out to be awfully delicious.

PS liking your wardrobe description - hope that will turn out to be a regular feature.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

The Michael Smith posting over at Joni's place was just amazing, wasn't it! That Zuber paper...ahhhh!

Happy Baby to You!!!

So Lovely said...

Oh a December / Capricorn baby. How wonderful. Well I might be biased.

What a perfect Christmas present !