Monday 22 September 2008

A Vision in Griege

And I quote. My post title came directly from our hurricane master and blog feature creator, producer, writer and internationally famous designer, Joni of Cote de Texas. Incredible back stories here, as only Joni can tell. If you have fallen badly for 'griege', as I have, here are some companies that will allow you to swoon or purchase: Brahms Mount Textiles in Maine, Fine Linens, smooshy outdoor cushions from Colcha Home via AT or why not this 19th century hemp and linen woven table cover with subtle herringbone weave; heavy and hand hemmed from Family Linens. Photo via Cote de Texas.

4 comments:

J'Ollie Primitives said...

Every time I visit your blog there is something new and different. From eye candy to considered and thoughtful posts, "Always interesting" just doesn't quite say enough.

Anonymous said...

Oooo! I love the pillows!!

cotedetexas said...

hello: ;)

most interesting topic you have today! I especially enjoyed reading about the remarkable Joni - what a girl! amazing.

you know seriously I need to research Edith Mezard - that's the lady where they bought a lot of the linen from.

Thanks! You are too sweet, as usual.

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

I saw Joni's post too. I just want to get my plane tickets!