Tuesday, 26 August 2008
Queen Anne's Lace
And other pretty ideas (Thanks Sophie):
1. Stop being so hard on yourself, to be so many things, to so many people, so much of the time, especially to yourself.
2. We connect with others through our vulnerability; rather than putting on an armored front of being able to cope with anything. So if you need help, advice or support, ask for it.
3. Strip the word 'failure' from your vocabulary and replace it with feedback.
4. Accept that you have a dark side and embrace it. So maybe you have times when you feel envious, that you are being selfish or insensitive. So what!
5. Stop judging others and being critical. Decide not to say a bad word about anybody.