Tuesday 1 July 2008

Grey Gardens Collections







Eva Marie Beale, family member and founder of Grey Gardens Collections, has combed through family photographs, diaries, letters and poetry of Little Edie. Her upcoming book,
Edith Bouvier Beale of Grey Gardens, A Life in Pictures, provides a glimpse into the intimate and enchanting world of Edith Bouvier Beale, a privilege few others have had in the past.

World traveler, collector and artist in her own right, Eva combines her love for Little Edie’s eclectic style with her own fabulous design sense and passion for treasure hunting at flea markets all over the world. Eva has produced a collection of one-of-a-kind vintage-style jewelry and with Alison Ramos, to design uniquely handmade journals with plans of expanding to additional products in the near future.
Shop the Summer Catalogue here.

Eva Marie Beale's new, Grey Gardens Collections pulls its inspiration from Little Edie’s styles of the past and her life at Grey Gardens giving it a current twist and relevance for today's glamorous fashions.

4 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

ooooh uber-glam. I must perfect that silk scarf on the head look, preferably with capris, not furs.

PS Pls don't cry. Be happy:)

Suzanne said...

I have that mother of pearl compact!!! It was given to me by my grandmother, who was, in her own way, very "Grey Gardens".

I love that two piece pin that Edie wore constantly. I'm off to see if that's in the collection.

......and I've schedule a Grey Gardens photo shoot at a local creepy house. HA.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Stacy said...

I too love the silk scarf head wrap but end up looking like Axl Rose when I do it!

Love the close up shot of Edie in her bathing suit.

Thanks to leading me the way to your blog!

Liz Doré said...

I only just watched Grey Gardens the other night and loved it! These are great photos. I want more scarves now!