Wednesday, 25 June 2008

Room For Everyone, Shame. Shame.

ATBB: (one of my Top 10 Bloggers) I believe that 'Blogland' is allowing thousands of talented people get the recognition and admiration they deserve. I am so thankful that this platform/media has given wings to many geniuses who would otherwise be hidden away in their studios, while Editors gave preference to only a handful of chosen ones. (No offense to Editors - I understand you only had so much space - but here on the internet, the space never runs out - there's room for everyone.) In 'Blogland' a person can take control of their own career and promote themselves till the cows come home. This is true, authentic, unstoppable 'Liberty'!!! (I adore Pia and her work. Ahem, and her friend Petrina. My goodness. 22 books here. Now that's some talent.) Oh, about the cows. Don't worry. Those cows aren't ready to go home yet, so you still have plenty of time....Time to be shameless.

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I agree wholeheartedly. The internet is the great leveler. With an hour's time and access to the internet anyone can be a publisher. It's one of the most exciting concepts EVER. I don't think people truly understand the significance of the paradigm shift that has occurred in the last 10 years. Newspaper are certainly feeling the effects, as is magazine formats. They're trying to figure out how they can fit into all this.

Blogging is an amazing opportunity. Everyone is writing again. How wonderful. Everyone is reading again. Terrific.

But some blogs leave me asking myself, "is that the best we can do?" Where do we draw the lines? Blogging ethics will certainly evolve.

As for me, I will apply for the position of blogging poster child.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

Brittany Iverson said...

Well said. :)

Cote de Texas said...

great words. I love how it was said - people are writing again - how true!!! amazing!!!

thanks for the shout out too!!!

omami said...

I'm glad to meet you, your blog is lovely!!I like the spirit of it!

Une voisine du Québec!

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣,情趣商品,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,色情網站,色情,情色a片,a片,色情小說,情色文學,情色小說,色情,情色視訊,寄情築園小遊戲,aio交友愛情館,aio,色情遊戲,情色交友,嘟嘟情人色網,言情小說,情色論壇,色情影片,一葉情貼圖片區,av女優,情色網,日本a片,a片下載,a片,a漫,免費a片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,av美女,av,微風成人,成人光碟,成人,成人影城,18成人,成人聊天室,成人圖片區,成人電影,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人影片,成人文章,成人小說,微風成人區,ut聊天室,成人交友,聊天室,豆豆聊天室,哈啦聊天室,美女交友,視訊做愛,做愛,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,情色視訊,視訊,本土自拍,自拍,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室