Tuesday 6 May 2008

Cinco de Mayo










I had wanted to treat you all with a Latin Pictorial of our family's festive dinner, but Mr. Blogger said that I had exceeded my photo upload limit. (?) Of course, spending time with my family, eating our potluck dishes, adorning our skin with tattoos, dancing to Mexican music, hitting the pinata, playing hide and seek under fruit patterned tableclothes, eating luscious cupcakes...all delightful, but I must confess to you...shhhhh...my favorite part was the Mexican banner I made for my fireplace. Mucho hit with our guests. Wish you were here. It was so much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you went all out. What fun. I have come to adore the whole mexican fiesta vibe. (Maybe because it comes with margaritas)

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Corine, We had non-drinkers and pregnant guests so I served virgin margaritas - I called them 'Bonitas' (little girls) - I got some good laughs for that!

Mélanie said...

I love MEXICO so I wish we were all in Mexico