Tuesday 4 March 2008

This Old Farm and The Garden Troll

When I need to get back to the land; do the Native thing and show gratitude for Mother Earth, I go to my new friend, This Old Farm. She's just too talented. A Garden Designer who only does it for fun now, because she says "Designing for money took all the fun out of it". Don't you love her garden troll? I honestly think she should write a gardening book based on her home. We'd buy a copyright? I mean copy right? Also, I'm yodeling on top of the mountaintops (shown in her header) because she said some really nice things about Liberty Post. You ol' farm girl you. Bless your country heart. xo

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I, uh...wow...got the happy shivers and everything. I think I'm blushing...Thanks You!
Sheesh, that's shur nice of ya...golly.