Wednesday 20 February 2008

I Want To Run Away & Join The Circus

Size 7 1/2 please. These would be perfect for my getaway. The Circus? Oh, it's just a metaphor really after feasting my eyes on this uber-talented designer. I discovered Charlotte Liddle on the fabulous & inspiring blog, Hidden in France. I want to run away, leave my whole world behind and sign up for Textile Arts in a foreign land. Spend my day loving the fibres and threads; letting my creative spirit soar. It's times like this when you realize, Yes! - there is lots of time to do it all. Right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're faaaabulous too darling! : ))

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson

kari and kijsa said...

Fabulous...we checked out her blog...then Charlotte Liddle...those capes...FABULOUS........thank you, thank you, thank you...so much for your sweet, wonderful words on my birthday post!

You made my day!

smiles, kari (& kijsa)