Friday 21 December 2007

Behind Every Great Man


Is a great woman of course. But, as I send you my holiday wishes, I realize that behind many of 'us' great women, there is a great man or significant other or wonderful child or two or three or dare I say five. Behind every great blogger is another right there nudging us out of our comfort zones into incredible creative breakthroughs, learning and insights. Thank You for all your comments and support this year. Thank You for becoming my friend. Thank You for your sharing & caring. Thank You for all those amazing and interesting posts that you have taken time to write. You have entertained and educated me. I will never forget that 2007 was the year I stumbled on a new world that has opened many doors; the most important one being the one to my heart and dreams. Here is my very first post. How silly! I didn't even know how to do it. I'm still working on that! I hope you and your family and friends have a loving, happy week together. May 2008 be the year that bloggers unite the world and liberate one another.

Like my Manifesto says:

We believe that...anything goes. You have the freedom to define your life & personal style and the license to change your mind always and often. Knowledge of our society & culture, it's places, people and their ideas (hence 'Gallery of Goods') empowers all of us. You are 'at-liberty' to create your world.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

CHEERS!
Liberty Post xo

1 comment:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Loving your manifesto and realizing that I need one of my own. Merry Christmas!