Tuesday 20 November 2007

Checking Out




Zooming through the grocery store. Getting last minute reports printed. Tidying my laptop bag. Just have to go away on business. Be back in a few days. This is a week of gratitude...Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends in the U.S. Bon Appetit! If I haven't told you lately, well, here goes "Thank you for being such a little Robin's Egg." In 'Liberty Speak' that means 'loved one', 'cute-as-a-button', 'cherished one' and so on...It's a term of endearment. While I'm gone watch the holiday video and the 'making of' video - Blue is the Color of Dreams. (in the egg link) So dreamy.
Now you know where I got the phrase 'Robin's Egg'! I'll miss you! Can't wait to see all your holiday posts.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving from the states! :-)