Wednesday 19 September 2007

The Devil Made Me Buy It (or a magic trick)




Here's an optical illusion for you. No, it's not a paint palette. It's a deviled-egg platter. Cool, hip, white, modern from Meijer. Funny how the photos make it look as if each little egg holder is raised. Take a look one way, change your perspective and they look concave. Now, 'quickly' move your mouse..scroll up and down...See how it changes? Eggsactly! I'm good. I knew you'd think this was funny. I thought it would be so perfect for the holiday season too, not just for performing impromptu magic tricks. And remember, we don't have Meijer here, so I had to drive 8 hours to Indiana to get it. Cluck. Cluck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love devilled eggs and you have me yearning for some. I grew up with devilled eggs at every and I mean every event. I am glad they are making a come back.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Patricia, They are making a come back! I guess all kinds of things are coming back for the 'boomers'.

Mark Cutler said...

It is funny how things go in and out of fashion....I happen to love Deviled Eggs and you can only really properly serve them in a plate like this one but for years I could not find them! Now they are everywhere! Fantastic!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Eggsactly !