Monday 17 September 2007

9 days. 5 riders. 2 coasts. 1 goal. Cure Juvenile Diabetes

Team H2V is moving quickly across Canada. This is near and dear to my heart as my daughter has Type 1 Diabetes. Their blog will keep all of us up to date! Lots of media attention such as this wonderful article (see all those mountains - Patricia Gray you are a lucky girl to be living out there) in Vancouver's Opulence Magazine. Incidentally (and another ah ha moment) , the man responsible for this huge event owns Myron Creative in Vancouver and my daughter is in her 2nd year of Advertising & Marketing. Very cool, wait until I tell her! If you are reading this honey...keep this company in mind for your future! If each of us can promote this ride it would be so helpful. Thanks!

3 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I have Type 2. My heart is with the riders!

Unknown said...

Count my heart in for these riders also. I have just made a contribution to this worthy cause. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Thank you Patricia. That's amazing. Maryam, keep those sparkly eyes healthy. You two are such incredible women.