Friday 20 July 2007

CRAFTERS: A dream for you!



I am heading up north to Muskoka tomorrow to visit my daughter. Imagine being 19 years old and having the privilege to be 'Craft Director' at a summer camp for 10 glorious weeks in Canada's most-loved cottage area? Oh my, I bet some of you are drooling right now! I watched her make her supply selections in early June and she spent many hours reviewing craft books and magazines. When we dropped her off the Craft Shop looked like something out of a scary movie - I can't wait to see what she has done! (Please forgive the quality of these pics as it was a dreary day and the lighting was dismal) I'll bring home some updates for you Sunday.



1 comment:

The Paris Apartment said...

wow that seems like so much fun! can't wait to see what's in store!!