Saturday 23 June 2007

BIG ASS PIES





I'm so sorry. I don't mean to be rude, but honestly, this is what Marty calls his pies. Let me tell you the pies are so huge (about 16" round and 3-4" deep) and the $8 per slice is worth every penny. Apparently his butter tarts are known as the best in Canada and beyond. His cafe is fun and all 'a buzz' with loud blues music and people drooling into the open window. Marty's is located on Manitoba Street near the falls in Bracebridge, Ontario (in the heart of the oh so picturesque Muskoka Cottage region). Marty also sells branded mugs, hats, t-shirts, aprons and 'Big Ass' pie plates. I wanted one so bad but I did not give in to the $50 price tag and now I regret it! Does anyone out there know of a source for really, really, really big aluminum (I think) pie plates? If not, I guess I'm going to have to go back up there to get one. Marty's blueberry pie is calling my name anyway. I'd give you a link if there was one, but obviously Marty is too busy at the till and has no time for the internet.

2 comments:

Marty's of Muskoka said...

Hi Everyone,
Thank you Liberty Post for those kind words of support.
You will be able to find our Cookbook and Pans at martysworldfamous.com this July.
Hoping you all have a safe and memorable summer and we'd love to see you here in Muskoka.
Sincerely,
Marty

Anonymous said...

все о науке http://novnauki.ru