Friday, 14 December 2012
Guest Blogger: Susan Hawke Remax Sales Rep
Hello Everyone! I am Susan Hawke, a Sales Representative with Remax of Sault Ste. Marie. I wanted to share with you why Christmas is an excellent time to sell your home.
(Before I get started, I would be so pleased if you would "LIKE" my new Facebook Page)
1. Serious buyers have more time off to check listings online or drive around their desired neighborhoods.
2. Less Competition. Fewer homes are on the market. This is good for you!
3. A home decorated for Christmas showcases a 'happy home' and makes the potential buyers 'feel' the holiday season of your property. They imagine themselves living there next year!
4. I am still working to serve you!
(Here are my current listings!)
5. Buyers respect the season and will book convenient, mindful appointments.
6. Listing over Christmas positions you for a great Spring.
7. Extra money for the inconvenience. Buyers may be willing to pay a little more because they have fewer choices.
Please contact me today to list or view homes!
I am the Editor of the 'Embassy of Ideas'. Please visit it here: http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com