Monday, 5 April 2010

This Blog Has Moved !!!



Hello!
Thank you for stopping by Liberty Post (Gallery of Goods) Blog. I am Liberty Post Editor, a.k.a. Patti Friday. My blog has moved. Please click HERE to see my new place! Also, if I am fortunate enough to be included now (or in the future) on your BLOGROLL, please note the new correct blog address:




My blog will now be called 'Patti Friday'.

http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com/



It has been a pleasure publishing on BLOGGER for almost 3 years. I have enjoyed it so very much. Thank You Blogger!




******I will be forever grateful if you give me some 'blog lovin' and write a post - telling your readers about my new blog address******


Canadian Hugs and Kisses


GO NOW.....scoot scoot!!






6 comments:

vicki archer said...

I can't seem to access it ...shall keep trying, xv.

jade said...

It says I don't have permission to access this server. Is it me?

Jan said...

oops! getting the same error message
Patti :(

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

It should be working for everyone now!!! Hugs! xo

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

It should be working for everyone now!!! Hugs! xo

herana said...

It is so lucky that i come here accidently, the aundant resources makes me excited,thank you!
By Jordan Sneaker