Monday 5 April 2010

This Blog Has Moved !!!



Hello!
Thank you for stopping by Liberty Post (Gallery of Goods) Blog. I am Liberty Post Editor, a.k.a. Patti Friday. My blog has moved. Please click HERE to see my new place! Also, if I am fortunate enough to be included now (or in the future) on your BLOGROLL, please note the new correct blog address:




My blog will now be called 'Patti Friday'.

http://www.pattifridayphotography.blogspot.com/



It has been a pleasure publishing on BLOGGER for almost 3 years. I have enjoyed it so very much. Thank You Blogger!




******I will be forever grateful if you give me some 'blog lovin' and write a post - telling your readers about my new blog address******


Canadian Hugs and Kisses


GO NOW.....scoot scoot!!






5 comments:

vicki archer said...

I can't seem to access it ...shall keep trying, xv.

jade said...

It says I don't have permission to access this server. Is it me?

Jan said...

oops! getting the same error message
Patti :(

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

It should be working for everyone now!!! Hugs! xo

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

It should be working for everyone now!!! Hugs! xo