Thursday 1 April 2010

I Need Your Help


My Dear Readers, I really, really, really need your help! (picture me on my knees begging) In a few days I will be switching/moving to my new blog address. (ooooh...so exciting!) When that happens, I am hoping you will help spread the word with your readers, so they can tell their readers and so on and so on and so on. I also have my fingers crossed that you will update our 'stinky dinky linky' love! On your blogroll....should I be fortunate enough to currently (or perhaps in the future) be on your list, would you mind taking a few moments out of your busy life to change it? Ahhh...there. I got that off my chest. I've been worried about you 'not finding me'. (I've had nightmares about you calling my name in the blogosphere..'Lib..er...teeeee...come out, come out wherever you are....) So.....the new address will be posted here shortly....within days. Love to you all in friendship and blogging, Liberty Post(Patti Friday) xo

5 comments:

Jan said...

Consider it done.

Betty Gaeta said...

Patti,
Stand by me! I will write a post about your blog, with link.
Kisses.

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the new blog - I'm in the middle of a revamp myself. Hope it all goes off without a hitch!

The House That A-M Built said...

I'll post for you. I just resorted to a bribery to move my followers over from my shop bloggy. A-M xx

Re:Design Technologies said...

no problem! happy "moving day".