Wednesday 10 February 2010

Do You Know How Excited We Are?

















I'm telling you. We've got goosebumps on chilly goosebumps and butterflies fluttering around.....we, Canada, are so anxious for all of you to arrive here - albeit by TV, mobile or the net. Perhaps in person? We can't wait to have you visit our land, our country, our people. 2 more days. 54 hours left until the opening ceremonies. (Friday, Feb. 12, 2010, 9pm EST) Until then, I hope you are enjoying my tour of Canada - east to west. We have just toured Saskatchewan together....2 provinces and some territories away from the site of the 2010 Winter Olympics and I thought I'd back up a bit....all the way back to Quebec...who is the world's largest producer of good ol' delicious 'Maple Syrup'. Slurpy Canadiana!!! Hey! What do you think of my country so far?


2010 Canadian Weblog Awards Nominee

2 comments:

Jan said...

I think I know how excited YOU are :)
Love these posts, so much better than looking at some travel guide book.
It's an amazing country.

maple syrup said...

Wow,amazing photos. I run a maple syrup site but my photography cannot compare!