Wednesday 18 November 2009

How To Save A Magazine


We've all witnessed it this past year. We've all shed a tear or two and shrugged our shoulders in complete and utter disbelief. A 'Domino Effect' has hit our beloved shelter magazines like a media pandemic on a rampage. So how can the remaining publications stay afloat; printing our monthly fixes? They get smart. Real smart. They don't fight the paradigm shift. They go with it. Case in point. Canadian House and Home. (business brilliance by Lynda Reeves and Suzanne Dimma) Their strategies are right on trend; an online TV channel - with the pages of the magazine coming to life in HD - slick production values too - and albeit, new ad revenues to boost their bottom line. If I were you...and you know who you are out there...and I'm not you...but...I'm just sayin'.....this is 'How To Save A Magazine'. (You can subscribe to the digital edition of the magazine too!) Be sure to bookmark this new 2.0 shelter magazine TV Channel. It's online. It's FREE and it's as sweet as it comes. Hold on...you're gonna love this: Turn the Canadian House and Home TV channel on HERE. (and if you have a monitor or laptop near the tub, all the better..heavenly..Canadian.)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to die for that tub!

Love & peace
Agneta

Kitty said...

My son's beloved Nickelodeon magazine published its last issue this month as well. Total consternation at my house.

Angie Muresan said...

It is too sad. I like my glossies with my morning coffee.
LOVE that tub!!!