Sunday 11 October 2009

Sunday Morning

It's a weekend of thanks and I am sitting here all alone (don't worry, soon I will be surrounded) and rather enjoying the quiet room. I've been watching Fine Living on the telly, sipping hot Red Rose tea (yes, I've gone back to this brand), lounging in my dusty blue terry robe, grey men's socks smunching at my ankles, dog snoring at my feet, sunshine hitting the mirrors, fireplace crackling and warm, comforting oatmeal. I've been reading Eddie Ross and watching Sarah Richardson this morning (yes I can chew gum and walk at the same time) and the NY Times. I am so lucky. So thankful. (so selfish?) I hope you have a wonderful day. Hugs. LPxo

3 comments:

At Home with Kim Vallee said...

The best way to start the day is by taking the time for ourselves, doing the little things that we enjoy. The rest of the day is often about what others want. Have a great one!

Breezy said...

Isnt that what Sunday's are for?? I found your blog after reading Lifeinredshoes..
I like it!

plaisirs simples said...

this looks SO yummy! that sounds like the perfect day!