Monday 27 July 2009

What Happens To Baby Teeth?

After the Tooth Fairy takes them? They get an agent and star in their own blog show of course! You have got to check this out! (Oh I'm having fun this Monday morning, plus, I've just realized that my blog is just so-so ordinary. I need to kick things up a notch. Get some Lifestyle Chutzpah!) Just in time too, The Purl Bee has a little Tooth Fairy project. I have fallen madly in love with these two little baby teeth. My heart is breaking and I can't stop laughing. Awww...look through the archives. LPxo


2 comments:

Jan said...

Ordinary ? I think NOT !
but will you stop with the catchy post titles please ? - I can't get a thing done.
Seriously, you are on top form today.

72 and sunny said...

think not is right. Great images that are so distinctly YOU!