Thursday 23 July 2009

Lauren Ross and Oly










































If you have not read the incredible feature length post about Lauren's home on Cote de Texas, go there now - scoot - and then come back here to see the Oly items I'd love to use in a design. Yeah! In Canada too! Lauren had an Oly table that I loved. You'll find it inside Joni's post! (and Oly could teach all of us a thing or two about getting press! Geesh.) Now imagine for a moment..let me take you away to a large open concept coastal home. These are a few Oly products you will find in this space I am virtually designing...All these inside..pearl white walls, sea grass area rugs and light slate floors.

2 comments:

sealaura said...

ooh, I wouldn't mind a few of those pieces, I especially like the shell piece and the sunlike mirror.

vicki archer said...

All gorgeous LP, xv.