Tuesday 9 June 2009

Cheeky Freaky Dolly for Beach Bungalow 8


So here's my Cheeky Freaky Thank You Dolly for Megan of Beach Bungalow 8. It has become a tradition and a bit of a joke too - like this time and this time. Megan has a 'thing' for dolls - a bad thing. (***Check out Joni's comment!..what a gang) She doesn't like them. If you ever want to do something really nice to make her day, just post a doll and dedicate it to her or send one to her. Today, to celebrate my 2 years of blogging (June 11th), I'm thanking BB8 for being the very first person to leave a comment (xo) and my very first recip-link way back in the early days (2007). Big Hug! Peace Out.
Here's a typical dolly reaction from Megan:
"oh my god. freaking madame alexander dolls from mcdonalds!!!!! i KNOW those dolls. those will come alive at night, you know.and quietly creep through your house....all pouty faced and wrong." - Megan, Beach Bungalow 8

2 comments:

Di Overton said...

I have to say I agree. That image is in the sidebar of my blog at the moment (your link) and it is spooky

72 and sunny said...

great. who's idea of art is this? freaky, smiling, glass eyed baby doll that's being painted against its will, all the while pretending it loves it. are you kidding me? somebody's going to get bitten in the face by this thing.