Monday, 4 May 2009

Introducing My New Novel

Well, just a sneak peak of the front cover! I hope you like it as much as I do. I hope it will be a great read for you on the beach or dock or porch swing or hammock or poolside lounger! It's a good summertime story. (if you live down under...well, I promise, it's also the perfect wintertime read!) More about the book release date soon. (hint: June 19th)
Update Wed. Aug. 12th, 2009: The publishing deadline has passed....please be patient. Book is almost ready!

8 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Congratulations!!

corine said...

OMG, we gotta talk!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Fabulous - I'm always looking out for a good book! Can't wait! Tracey xx

vicki archer said...

Love the cover LP - can't wait, xv.

Shannon Fricke said...

How exciting Patti - Congratulations!
Can't wait to read it.
Sx

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Shucks Guys. Thank you soooo much. I'm feeling 'the love' this morning.

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

Ooooh. sounds great! And, yes, I often judge a book by it's cover. Congrats!!
I'll be looking for it!

Di Overton said...

Congratulations and Good Luck. Your energy is boundless.