Sunday 26 April 2009

Swine Flu Epidemic Opportunities

I'm watching BBC and CBC Newsworld and CNN (my favorite). It is possible that this flu may become a pandemic. (as I write this, I'm hoping all of us, everywhere will be safe) Now the business ideas for a future of global hibernating begins. The home and garden become the epicenter of life. Who will leave home? What products and services can be delivered to those people staying there? Sadly, every difficult time in history spawns new industries and millionaires. Have your say.......talk to me.....

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I have plans to travel to Mexico this coming Saturday...taking mom on a little cruise. We're seriously considering cancelling, she's 75 and has kidney disease...which leaves her with a compromised immune system.
What to do...what to do?