Tuesday 28 April 2009

Etsy Announcement: Liberty Post Industries Opens May 1st!

Yes, I am so excited! I'm opening up my Etsy shop, Liberty Post Industries.....finally. Can you imagine? I started it in July of 2007....ughh..never posted any items.....well folks, now you will be able to actually shop! (and own a little piece of this mind of mine - yikes!) I will be selling fine art photography prints and cards. (and more goodies to come) It will open on May 1st!. Until then, please feel free to share my fun news with your friends and have a sneak peek here. Hug.

6 comments:

sealaura said...

Yay! can't wait to see what goodies you put up. I love Etsy!

Irene said...

I enjoy your point of view.

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

SeaLaura: I love Etsy too...it's so addicitive and the I marvel at all the talented people there are!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Irene: You really made my morning. It makes me happy that someone digs 'my point of view', hug.

corine said...

Oh cool. Can't wait to see what you're selling.

PS, I'm with Irene.

The Clever Pup said...

Rock on Wasaga Beach! It's so rare for me to find a fellow Canadian. I'm an Ontario girl too. Grew up in Parry Sound.

I'm off to look at your Etsy store right now. Good luck.

Hazel