Monday 13 April 2009

Ding Dong Liberty Calling





I decided it was high time to get myself some really pretty (quirky) business cards. (to suit my rebellious personality) They are extremely useful (and helpful) when you are about to get kicked out of a shop for taking photographs or to introduce yourself with some level of professionalism when you announce 'I'm a Blogger'. Calling cards give you 'credibility'. I custom designed them and ordered them from www.vistaprint.com - and I have to tell you, people seem to really dig these cards. I always wink at them (and smirk) when I say: 'Don't lose that card. It will be worth something some day.' Ha!





2 comments:

sealaura said...

awesome cards. I got some from vista myself fbut for my other identity as a profesora! i definitely need some blogesora cards :)

Di Overton said...

Love them I have mine done by Moo.com