Tuesday 17 March 2009

Saint Patti's Day

This is my day. My specific day specifically because 1 year ago today I quit smoking and more importantly, today I begin Phase II of my important Extreme Self-Care Plan. Now this phase is all about getting physical and I have selected one important and specific discipline to succeed: Dance. Dance in all it's wonderful forms and conditioning. (hopefully I won't slip and fall) In the coming weeks and months I will share more with you! Life doesn't hold tryouts. (So I'm taking care of me....and taking Center Stage.....oh....I'm not really a Saint ya know) Remember when I told you I wanted to dance like this? Be inspired too. Watch this:

1 comment:

Linda Lou said...

Congratulations on your one year anniversary of not smoking!!! I LOVE to dance - sounds like a fun way to take excellent care of yourself!! Hope you had a Happy Saint Patti's Day!