I have been a bad blogging friend the past 7 days. My Internet was out of commission since Friday and all last week I had some special visitors camping out on my floor. I had to be very careful what I did while they snoozed. Blogging is such a loud sport! Bee is now 3, Joyce Hannah is 3 mos. and Liberty is 5.5 mos. I am such a lucky, loved Bubby. I am also so very fortunate to have such great blogging pals and readers. Thank You so much for all of your comments and friendship. I promise. The house is child-free currently - oh yeah, there are 3 teenage boys playing xbox, rockband, chatting, texting, msn-ing, laughing, farting etc. in the other room - so I am back blogging full force. Oh to be my age (almost 50) still raising children and 3 grandchildren already! Wasn't there supposed to be a break between parenting and grandparenting? I thought I read that somewhere in a 'how-to booklet'.
I've won an award! And the best kind that you can win - one that's awarded by your peers! Thank You Jackie. (The drop-dead gorgeous farmer's wife) I figured it was about time that I accepted and started writing! The rules of the award state that I must list seven things I love, and then to pass the award on to seven bloggers I love to read. I love to read all of you, so if you want to participate, please do so! Here we go!
1. I'm going to play Sean Penn for a moment. I won't be acknowledging my family (and dog) as #1 because that's a no brainer. Right. On to #2.
2. I love the arts. I love culture. Heart-thumping love.
3. I love ice-skating. I haven't skated since 1992. I love the memory of ice-skating. The freedom. The speed. It's like flying.
4. I am addicted to coffee, magazines, blogging and the internet.
5. I love photography and writing.
6. I love cake. It's my favorite food group.
7. I love Canada. I love the world. I love to travel. (I really love Vegas + California + Quebec - yes Quebec is in Canada, but it feels like a country in Europe.)
Big Hug Everyone! LPxo