Sunday 22 February 2009

Sorry

I don't know how to make it up to you. But, if you were on my sidebar (I mean you + your blog) and now you've disappeared it's because (I hate to admit this. I'm like Fonzy) I was wrong. I made a mistake and instead of adding a new blog feed to my list I somehow clicked delete....the whole list! I've had several bloggers email me to ask if I've banished them to some unknown universe in the blogosphere and I promise you I haven't. The problem is, I can't remember everyone who was on my beloved list. As my sincere apology, I'd like to grill you a steak. (If you are a vegan, I'd like to saute a fresh stir fry.) So, if you + your blog have vanished off my sidebar, I'm sorry and please email me to tell me your info. libertypost@gmail.com



1 comment:

Jan said...

Phew - what a relief, but apologies unnecessary :)
Guessed it was something like that.