Monday 2 February 2009

Shocking Beauty

I have to say. I feel nauseous. Nauseous in a very good way. Butterflies really. Maryam of My Marrakesh has featured some of the incredible work going on at Peacock Pavillions. (What a hostess!) Oh, I can't wait to go there! (Would anyone like to travel to this place with me?) This post in particular tugs at my heart. I love Maryam's writing. Shocking Beauty. See more here and here and here. (Do you remember this?) Melanie (seen on left with Maryam) is one special woman! (Barb is another super-talented business woman.)

5 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

I just saw that....Gorgeous with a capital G!!

Di Overton said...

Wow it scares me when I see this. I am going over at some point to do some Ghost tables for her. I have a lot to compete with here. I loved what they did to her son's bedroom floor also.

Suzanne said...

I love her. She seems to have a crazy, fabulous, glamorous life. As opposed to me, that is.

- Suzanne

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh man...........this is so *nice*. Thank you:)

But listen here.......I don't have such a fab glam life. I'm a totally regular person. I just happen to live in Marrakech through some crazy happenstance:)

Mélanie said...

INcredible ! I want to go there ..this wall is fantastic