Tuesday 24 February 2009

FREE Magazine Subscription


Liberty: The right and power to act, believe, or express oneself in a manner of one's own choosing.


Post: To place text on a Web site or in this case, a 'Magablog' - Post also means column, mail (email/internet), position (editor-in-chief) & inform.


Gallery of Goods: IMAGES + IDEAS


Magablog: a lifestyle magazine in a blog format.100% original editorial content. "Not on newstands now. Available everywhere online." No trees were used to produce Liberty Post. Subscriptions are FREE.


I started Liberty Post because once I had discovered blogs, I realized I could publish a full-bodied lifestyle magazine for FREE. I also took great pride in the fact that I could offer Liberty Post for FREE.


In this economy you can always trust Liberty Post to be within your budget. In fact, I've seen the President's speech for tonight and he mentions this fact. (wink)

No comments: