Tuesday 27 January 2009

Limitations

After putting up my new header today it occurred to me that all of us have limitations. Even the best of us; positive, unwavering, unrelenting, stubborn, ambitious - have them. Road blocks. Others who will tell us 'No. You can't do that.' Ahem. Who the H-E-double hockey sticks (Canadian spelling of 'Hell') do they think they are? I for one am terrible with authority of any kind. I hate, hate, hate being told what to do and I voice that feverishly; to the point of childish-like behavior. I can't help it. I know the sign says CAUTION - NO DIVING. I know it's for my own good, but darn it all, it's my damn life and I'll do what I want. End of rant. Good Morning Friends!

1 comment:

Millie said...

Amen to that dear LP!! Stubborn is good, very good & don't let anyone tell you different. You truly sing to your own song & there are many of us who love to hear that voice through this incredible medium every day.
Millie ^_^