Tuesday 2 December 2008

Kind-A-Lee Different

About a month ago, my 3 year old Granddaughter asked me, "What's your blog?" How do you answer that (?) I thought. So I gave her a big smile and said, 'I share my photographs and write for people all around the world.' She put her chin in her hand and gave a big toddler sigh...paused for a moment, squished up her face and said to me, "That's kind-a-lee different."

And so, today I got a big surprise. I found out that she has (with some help) started her own blog with her own photographs. Right now she is using a Nikon Coolpix.

So world, I give you Kind-A-Lee Different; Life through the eyes of a 3 year old girl.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

J'Ollie Primitives said...

It's been far too long since I stopped at your blog. Lovely as always.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is incredible. Nothing like starting at a young age. This one is surely a budding artist!!