Friday 14 November 2008

Pearl Maple (A Canadian Down Under!)




"Native of Saint John Canada and long time resident of Plymouth & Cape Cod regions. Would love it if the power of the Internet might one day link up with my friends Pam Wallace or Chuck Baker. Currently down under enjoying the balmy tropics of Australia. Drop me a email as I am usually busy in the studio creating something. Altered books are my favourite and of course the whole range of crafts now under the umbrella of mixed media. Teach sometimes, exhibit when we can and regularly participate in Round Robins for altered books and postal art. Recently published in the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Altered Art." - Pearl Maple
Not only is Mandy super talented, she participates in Sky Watch Friday, which I find extremely fascinating. Check it out!

No comments: