Friday 21 November 2008

Floral Design Class















I went back to school tonight. Not to be a saucy student (who manages to create enough havoc and clowning to get kicked out of every college course), but rather as a photographer to document the passion, learning, creating, teamwork and budding brilliance. The smell of the room was fresh and green. Hemlock, Incense Cedar, Magnolia Leaves, Boxwood and Juniper; the scent of dirt, rich soil. A longing, deep seeded in me sprouted. (To go back to college.) Back to the studios and late night art project cramming. To bloom or not to bloom. That is the question.














5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I know you were there as a photographer, but did you create anything while you were there? The bouquet is gorgeous!

PS I love your headers. They're all so beautiful!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Oh, did you take a floral design class or just photograph one? I have always wanted to learn about floral design! Such an art!

Happy night,
Melissa

cotedetexas said...

Interesting = I've always wanted to do that =- Eddie Ross posted a video, I watched that - good tips.

Anonymous said...

Great, natural flowers are the best, great christmas spirit!!

Di Overton said...

Even the mess on the floor looks beautiful. Fabulous images as ever