Friday 26 September 2008

Postcards from the Edge, Orgy of Spending and My Presidential Seal

I am debated out. Exhausted. Worn down. I did perk up a bit when Obama said the word 'orgy'. I'm sorry that I can't remember who commented this but it was something like...'you don't always like the ones you love'. And I suspect that there are many around me who love me but don't really like me. Yes, it's been a stressful few days with family matters. I know that every one of you can relate to this. Every family has it's issues. Good days. Bad days. This morning was particularly 'good'. My Mom brought out her secret garment bag of knitted lovelies for the babies who will be here soon. Such mod colour combinations of infant dreaminess. And speaking of postcards, I received a surprise from a special blogging friend today too. (more about this present in a few days) Her post today has my breasts leaking. All in all, a very Good Friday. No pun intended. Happy Weekend. I will spend mine looking for my Presidential seal. xo

No comments: