Wednesday 13 August 2008

Breezy Blurry Blond

Oh, I'm slap happy tonight. Here's a colour pic of me. Blowing in the wind. I might (might) be away from the blog on and off for the next week. I have a lot on my plate; and a conference to attend in Toronto all next week. I will miss you all terribly. Please wait for me. I am not one of those advanced bloggers with 'guests' to fill in. It's just little ol' me and you truly mean the world to me. Ahh. I almost forgot to tell you. I'm off to kiss Buttercup goodbye. She's off to Egypt on Monday. Be free. Shoot from the hip. Be Yourself. Liberty xo

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh heck yeah I'll wait for you.

Hey question - are you able to recreate the fresh look of the haircut after you get home? I'm have an easier time with the razor cut.

- Suzanne, the Farmer's Wife

cotedetexas said...

i adore the color! You look pretty too momma - email me why she is going to Eygpt?