Wednesday 16 July 2008

Segwun Muskoka Boat Cruise

Hello! How are you? I'm smashing. I just got off the boat and wanted to quickly share this photo with you. I survived the cruise. Didn't need to use this orange ring, thankfully. I want you to know that I threw caution to the wind and didn't even wear sunscreen. That's right. You heard me. No protection. I let the two hours of sun and lake wind hit my face. I took in and exhaled the lush cottage air and toured Millionaire's Row. Exhilarating. Therapeutic. Wonderful. Dashing. Wish you were here. More to come tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sounds amazing! When I was younger my Nana and Papa took me on a sailboat cruise for a day...it was so beautiful AND I got to man the wheel! Can't wait to see more of your pictures!

Laura in Paris said...

Sailing in a sail boat is such an experience, no noise, only the wind and the sails. But no sunscreen .. I'm not sure it's such a good idea ...

Anonymous said...

I do wish I were here. Boating is so exhilarating.