Sunday 15 June 2008

Tiny Township & Balm Beach











It's a small world after all. No I mean really small. I spent Father's Day morning at Balm Beach in Tiny Township. Trust me when I tell you that everything there is 'tiny' but mighty...and adorable. More posts this week. We were having a blast playing arcade games and savouring deep fried potatoes with gobs of salt, vinegar and ketchup when they said to me. 'Look up there. There's your artwork over the door.' Yes, it's a small world after all. The Balm Beach Club in Tiny Township had bought my flag paintings, framed them and put them up. Ta Da!!!


4 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Thanks for the visit and for leading us here! You have a most entertaining blog! We shall return.

JuliaFuentes said...

really nice photos

Unknown said...

How cool was that? bet that just made your day. I always feel like I am going somewhere when I read your blog! LOVE IT

Mélanie said...

I love these photos ! reminds me my childhood