Tuesday 8 April 2008

In Honor of Pet Weak

I thought it would be so great if everyone posted a photo of their own dog/pet on their own blog....that way we could all see our 'darlings'. What do you think? How about it! I'll be watching (let me know...)...Oh, this cutey-pa-tootie is Finnigan the Frog, famous dog of famous Canadian painter Janet Hill. Lucky pooch. Lucky Painter. (Oh and by the way, I live fairly close to Janet and I'm trying to convince her to let me come by to do an in-person interview for my blog...you could twist her arm for me!)

6 comments:

Dianna said...

hooray for pet week! i will have to post a pic of my kitties on my blog to celebrate. great doggie pics & posts!

Diane Mandy said...

My Cocker Charlie decided to hijack my blog today. He didn't even know it was pet week!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Love it, will do that!

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

your blog inspired me for today's post : )

Shelly said...

Seems like every week is pet weak around here. I'm having a great time checking out all your fun pet stuff. We took doggie pics yesterday and I wasn't going to post them..but hey...I have to play along since you asked!

Dianne said...

I've come by from shelly's farm. her pics of her girl are wonderful.

Happy Pet Week!

my furkids - Siren and Mia have permanent places on my sidebar and they often appear in posts and slideshows. they are both rescues and they are the loves of my life - well I kinda like my son too :)