Tuesday 18 March 2008

Bitch is The New Black

Are you ready to laugh?....watch this 2 minute clip

TINA FEY: Maybe what bothers me the most is that people say that Hillary is a bitch. Let me say something about that: Yeah, she is. So am I and so is this one. [Points to Amy Poehler]

AMY POEHLER: Yeah, deal with it.

TINA FEY: You know what, bitches get stuff done. That's why Catholic schools use nuns as teachers and not priests. Those nuns are mean old clams and they sleep on cots and they're allowed to hit you. And at the end of the school year you hated those bitches but you knew the capital of Vermont. So, I'm saying it's not too late Texas and Ohio, bitch is the new black!

LIBERTY POST: And I say, Who says women aren't funny? Start wearing black girls. Jet black.


Photo: Vanity Fair (from left: Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Tina Fey)Photograph by Annie Leibovitz; styled by Michael Roberts.

5 comments:

Chris Kauffman said...

Oh that was great .

Teresa @ good-grace said...

I LOVED this skit!!!

And did you see Tracy Morgan's reply last weekend? How he loved Tina... but .... "Bitch may be the new black. But Black is the new President, Bitch". What a hoot!

Dianna said...

hilarious!

Topsy Turvy said...

Glad you found this video - I know it was taken off of YouTube. Love it! Lana

Anonymous said...

What a great way to start my day!!!! :-) Wear more black!