Wednesday 30 January 2008

Parisian Lobby & A Valentine's Gift Awaiting You

New Project: Welcome to my 'Black & White' series of photo-posts! A fresh look for the next week or two. Please feel 'free' to grab any or all of the B&W photos to print, share, use...Why? Because I Love You! - collage with, tack on your vanity...tuck inside your dream books.....create art....make a bookmark...print onto watercolour paper and hand-tint, phototransfer...fashion a luggage tag...design a postcard....enlarge & frame for your walls...surprise me! Many more to come! Enjoy my little gift to you! Liberty xo

3 comments:

Mélanie said...

What a wonderful gift. I will use them for sure !!!
This picture of chandeliers is wonderful

Joanna Goddard said...

thank you so much! what a lovely idea. this is beautiful. xo

Anonymous said...

yes it is a wonderful gift!