Wednesday 26 December 2007

Hairspray

The hair is the thing. Yes, the hair is the thing. I got a mod black photo album from a special someone and I've just spent the last hour filling it with photos of myself - how darn right vain of me! As I look over the decades, it's the hair that gets me. Now I have a dilemma. Do I go longer, shorter, bangs, no bangs, pulled back, straightened, layered, dark, lighter, curled, scrunched? I want a new look for a new year. I want hassle free and zero maintenance. Sure. Like that's going to happen. (This photo is a self-portrait taken on Christmas morning before all the kiddies woke up - see the big Velcro roller - the one that needs to stay bolted tightly to my head for hours on end in order to smooth out my naturally wavy hair) The hair is the thing. Perhaps I'll just rent the movie and let it frizz in my brain for the next few days. I have some favorite styles here, here and here. What is the current buzz on hair for 2008 anyway? Any stylists out there?

UPDATE: I just found this backstage video from fashion week which showcases hair for Spring 2008. Get ready girls!

1 comment:

Gill said...

No idea! Hair is not my forte.
However, I do like to try new things.
Just remember, hair is NEVER low maintenance!